Many hands make light work and Kittery Land Trust works closely with a number of partners to “Save Land & Build Community”.
- Mt Agamenticus to the Sea Coalition (MtA2C) – the 10 land conservation organizations including KLT working to connect conservation lands from the Tatnic region of South Berwick and Wells, over Mount Agamenticus to Gerrish Island.
- Town of Kittery- KLT works closely with the Town of Kittery to provide our citizens with open space that protects water quality, provides wildlife habitat and outdoor recreation opportunities.
- KOSAC (Kittery Open Space Advisory Committee) – KLT is an active member of this committee along with representatives from the Kittery Conservation Commission, Parks and Recreation, the Planning Board and Town Council.
- Kittery School Department – support environmental literacy and initiatives that bring students outdoors to learn about the ecology and history of our town.
- Spruce Creek Association (SCA) – KLT has partnered with SCA on several initiatives including Rustlewood Farm and the Thompson Mill Pond easements.